Superpolator Remote for RoboFont
A Superpolator document window consists of three major parts.
- The colorful designspace pane shows the instances and masters as a clear map.
- A list showing masters and instances and their settings
- A huge, scalable preview of the glyphs, offering multiple weights in sequence, stacked and separate line view. Filled / stroke and right-to-left are also options.
- The panes can be resized and the whole window can be set to fullscreen.
Some useful menus
- Edit / Duplicate: Duplicate the selected instance(s)
- Edit / New Snippet: Make a new text snippet from the text / glyphs currently in the preview.
- Designspace / Save Report: Save a report in html format, it describes the current masters and their locations, the instances and any problems.
- Designspace / Save PDF: Save the glyphs currently in the preview to a nice PDF.
- Designspace / Export to MutatorMath: Export the current designspace for use in MutatorMath.